Bay Shore™ New England Clam Chowder
Bay Shore™ Award winning New England Clam Chowder combines hand shucked sea clams with tender potatoes and real cream to create a delicious bowl of creamy chowder.
HEAT & SERVE
All products are available for local pickup or UPS shipping (to Montana and Wyoming only).
Shipping price will be determined and communicated after purchase.
Average cost for UPS shipping to MT & WY is $25-35.
Bay Shore™ has captured the taste of New England in their authentic chowders and bisques, all while using 100% natural ingredients. Family owned & operated since 1982.
All Natural- NO Preservatives, MSG, Hydrogenated Oils, Nitrates/Nitrites
Clam Broth (Water, Concentrated Clam Juice, Salt), Potatoes, Light Cream, Clam Meat, Onions, Butter (Cream, Salt), Contains 2% or less of: Wheat Flour, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Pork Lard and Spice.
ALLERGENS: Milk and Wheat. May Contain Crustacean Shellfish.
- Place unopened bag in rapidly boiling water for approximately 10 minutes (thawed) or 20 minutes (frozen).
- Stir bag in water occasionally to avoid bag sticking to the bottom.
- Carefully remove bag from boiling water.
- Cut corner of bag and pour into serving bowl.
- USE CAUTION- Bag and contents will be hot!
- Pour thawed product from package into microwave-safe bowl.
- Stir and loosely cover.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring halfway.
- Let stand in microwave for 1 minute.
- Carefully remove from microwave. USE CAUTION – bowl and contents will be hot!
- NOTE: Microwave times may vary. Do not allow contents to boil.