Bay Shore™ Shrimp & Roasted Corn Chowder
Bay Shore™ Award winning Shrimp & Roasted Corn Chowder combines 71/90 white shrimp with tender potatoes, corn, onions and bell peppers to create a delicious bowl of creamy chowder.
HEAT & SERVE
All products are available for local pickup or UPS shipping (to Montana and Wyoming only).
Shipping price will be determined and communicated after purchase.
Average cost for UPS shipping to MT & WY is $25-35.
Bay Shore™ has captured the taste of New England in their authentic chowders and bisques, all while using 100% natural ingredients. Family owned & operated since 1982.
All Natural- NO Preservatives, MSG, Hydrogenated Oils, Nitrates/Nitrites
Light Cream, Shrimp Stock (Water, Shrimp, Salt), Potatoes, Water, Corn & Roasted Corn, Onions, Shrimp, Red Bell Peppers, Contains 2% or less of: Sugar, Butter (Cream, Salt), Modified Corn Starch, Wheat Flour, Soybean Oil, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Garlic and Spices.
ALLERGENS: Crustacean Shellfish (Shrimp), Milk, Wheat, and Soy.
- Place unopened bag in rapidly boiling water for approximately 10 minutes (thawed) or 20 minutes (frozen).
- Stir bag in water occasionally to avoid bag sticking to the bottom.
- Carefully remove bag from boiling water.
- Cut corner of bag and pour into serving bowl.
- USE CAUTION- Bag and contents will be hot!
- Pour thawed product from package into microwave-safe bowl.
- Stir and loosely cover.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring halfway.
- Let stand in microwave for 1 minute.
- Carefully remove from microwave. USE CAUTION – bowl and contents will be hot!
- NOTE: Microwave times may vary. Do not allow contents to boil.