Bay Shore™ Lobster Bisque
Bay Shore™ Award winning Crab Bisque combines the luxurious flavors of lobster, cream and acidic tomatoes to create a smooth bowl of lobster bisque.
HEAT & SERVE
All products are available for local pickup or UPS shipping (to Montana and Wyoming only).
Shipping price will be determined and communicated after purchase.
Average cost for UPS shipping to MT & WY is $25-35.
Bay Shore™ has captured the taste of New England in their authentic chowders and bisques, all while using 100% natural ingredients. Family owned & operated since 1982.
All Natural- NO Preservatives, MSG, Hydrogenated Oils, Nitrates/Nitrites
Light Cream, Seafood Stock (Water, Concentrated Clam Juice, Lobster Stock Concentrate, Salt), Lobster, Tomato Paste, Butter (Cream, Salt), Wheat Flour, Contains 2% or less of: Chicken Base (Chicken, Salt, Rendered Chicken Fat, Dextrose, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Safflower Oil, Chicken Broth, Turmeric), Onions, Paprika, Salt and Spice.
ALLERGENS: Crustacean Shellfish (Lobster), Milk, and Wheat
- Place unopened bag in rapidly boiling water for approximately 10 minutes (thawed) or 20 minutes (frozen).
- Stir bag in water occasionally to avoid bag sticking to the bottom.
- Carefully remove bag from boiling water.
- Cut corner of bag and pour into serving bowl.
- USE CAUTION- Bag and contents will be hot!
- Pour thawed product from package into microwave-safe bowl.
- Stir and loosely cover.
- Heat for 4-5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring halfway.
- Let stand in microwave for 1 minute.
- Carefully remove from microwave. USE CAUTION – bowl and contents will be hot!
- NOTE: Microwave times may vary. Do not allow contents to boil.